Boxing Legend Mike Tyson is Feeling Better After Getting Sick on a Plane and Getting Help from Medical Staff

 

Boxing Legend Mike Tyson

Hey everyone, it's me, your pal and former boxing champ, Mike Tyson. I hope you're all doing great! I wanted to give you all an update on my health. You see, I wasn't feeling too hot during a flight from Miami to LA this weekend. I started feeling kinda nauseous and dizzy, and it just got worse and worse. Turns out, I had an old friend from the past come back to visit me: my trusty old ulcer.


Don't you worry, though! I'm feeling much better now, thanks to the awesome medical staff that helped me out. They were super nice and took really good care of me. I just want to say a big thank you to them for everything they did.


Anyway, when we landed at LAX, there were these first responders waiting for me, and they were all super cool about the whole thing. American Airlines, the folks who ran the flight, also sent out a statement saying that they were there to help and that everything went smoothly.


Now, you might be wondering about this fight I've been training so hard for against that Jake Paul guy. Well, don't worry about me! I'm still gonna be in the best shape of my life, even after this little setback. I'm just going to take it easy for a bit, rest up, and then get right back to it.


The fight's still on, and it's going to be huge! It's going to be at the 80,000-seat AT&T Stadium, where the Dallas Cowboys play, and it's going to be streamed live on Netflix for the first time ever. I can't wait for you all to see it.


I want to thank everyone who's been sending their well-wishes and support my way. It means the world to me, and it keeps me going. I'm just an old guy who loves boxing, and I'm just trying to do what I do best.


So there you have it, folks! Mike Tyson is on the mend, and he's looking forward to getting back in the ring and giving you all a show. Until then, take care of yourselves, and remember: stay strong, stay healthy, and never give up on your dreams!

Comments